Dinity college of fast track surgical tech programs training is far superior to other online surgical Trchnician program because it includes the training exam review and national certification exams.Register with Confidence and attend a nationally accredited, but affordable program. In just few months, you can finish with two certifications (An Electrocardiogram Technician and a surgical Technician) without a loan on your neck!
Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician training is far superior than other online Surgical Technician programs because it includes the training and exam review for the EKG technician and a comprehensive, but simple tailored program for the Surgical Technician. The fees for the EKG national certification exam is the responsibility of the stud
ent. In the same manner, the fees for the Surgical Tech exam (see fees schedule) is NOT included in the tuition. Students apply for the national certification exams and pay themselves at the completion of the course. Dignity College of Healthcare is an institution approved to offer courses in the United states, hence our certificate of completion is valid for work even without going for the outside exam certification. However for students who need the exam certifications, We highly recommend Healthcare Professionals Competency Testing HPCT for the EKG and Surgical Tech National Certification Exams. So a completion of our course enables the graduate to practice as an EKG Technician in any State of the United States, as well as practice as a Surgical Tech in any state.
Students would be able to sit for the surgical tech national certifying exam at the end of the course work even before completing scrub hours.
See scrubs requirement. They will also receive the school certificate of completion.
Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program. We do not sign contracts with the scrubs’ facilities.
Please note that if you do not need the EKG Tech certificate, the cost is still the same. It is only a bonus.
Course Duration: 4 months (Extension request is available)
At the end of the program, student will graduate with these certifications:
1. EKG Technician (optional)
2. Surgical Technician
Each student must complete the Pre-Surgical Technician course in order to proceed to the Surgical Technician Course. The pre-Surgical Technician course could be waived for some individuals who provide supporting documents to the school.
Dignity College of Healthcare online surgical technician certification is accepted in the following 44 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. The remaining 6 states (GA, ID, OR, SC, TN, VA) depend on the facility.
Cost: $2499 for pre-surgical tech
$2499 for Surgical tech
You can pay on this website or
2. call 951 637 8332 to pay over the phone
3. Wire to JP Morgan Chase Bank : Dignity College of Healthcare account # 613858221 Routing # 322271627
4. Mail A check to Dignity College of Healthcare, 6700 Indiana Avenue, Ste 255. Riverside, CA. 92506
5. Zelle: [email protected]
How it works:
1. Register, choose your payment options and pay
2. Receive the study materials at your doorstep within five business days
3. Take the program and the exam review with the help of an online instructor (Pre-Surgical Tech ( first 2 months ), Surgical Tech (Next 2 months) . After the surgical tech course completion, request for the optional EKG Technician course at no extra cost.
4. Assignments are due every week. (Plan for a minimum of 8 hours of study each week)
5. Register for the national certification exam
6. Test with HPCT from your computer with a proctor monitoring you on web cam.
7. Join hundreds of Dignity College of Healthcare graduates and become a nationally certified healthcare professional!
8. Since we have students taking this course from different states, each student is expected to find an externship site to fulfill the hands-on practice after the program.