New Holland is a tractor manufacturer and provider of innovative farm mechanization. The company New Holland Tractor was founded by Abe Zimmerman. In 1998, New Holland opened its first plant in India, producing the country's first 70HP tractor. They had approximately 4 million, satisfied customers. They have a global reach of 170 nations in Asia, Europe, North America, and South America. New Holland agriculture machinery company.
New Holland Tractor strives to provide farmers with modern mechanization technologies because the company works for farmers. The company offers HY-Tech equipment to farmers and supports mechanization through innovative technology.
One of the most popular New Holland tractor models in India is the New Holland 3630 TX Plus. New Holland is well-known in the agriculture sector and tractor business for providing the best tractors and engines for the tractor and commercial vehicle sectors. The New Holland 3630 TX Plus is a budget-friendly tractor that is ideal for framing applications. The New Holland 3630 is compatible with a number of equipment, including ploughs, cultivators, and harvesters, and it is available in both 2WD & 4WD variants.
- Why should choose the New Holland Tractor?
- Engine Capacity - This tractor has a powerful engine, with 3 cylinders, 55 HP, and a 2991 CC engine that can produce 2300 engine-rated RPMs. An ideal cooling system for a water-cooled to give maximum efficiency and lowest maintenance costs. It includes a dry air filter to protect the tractor engine from outside dust. It has a 540 RPM GSPTO or RPTO PTO speed and a 46.8 HP PTO with 3-point linkage categories I and II. It provides optimal performance and efficiency to easily complete difficult tasks.
- TRANSMISSION (GEARBOX), Gears & Speed - This Tractor comes with fully constant mesh/partial; synchro mesh transmission. A double clutch with an independent clutch lever is included. This Tractor has a 10-gearbox (8 forward + 2 reverse). Its forward speed ranges from 0.94 to 31.60 km/h, and its reverse speed ranges from 1.34 to 14.86 km/h.
- Lifting Capacity & Fuel Tank Capacity- It has ADDC-type hydraulics, which has a lifting capacity of 1700 kg/2000 kg, which improves lifting performance. The 60-liter fuel tank capacity of the New Holland 3630 TX Plus tractor enables the tractor to work in the field for a longer period of time.
- Tyres & Brakes- This tractor has front tyres of sizes 7.5 X 16 / 9.5 X 24 and, rear tyres of sizes 14.9 X 28 / 16.9 X 28. For better grip & effective braking, it includes oil-immersed multi-disc brakes. Power steering is a feature that allows the tractor to work in the smallest of spaces.
- Warranty- This tractor has a 6-year warranty. Also, This model includes power steering as a feature for a more comfortable driving experience.
- What is the New Holland Tractor Price in India :
The ex-showroom cost of a New Holland 3630 tractor in India ranges from Rs. 8 Lakh to Rs. 9.1 Lakh. The on-road cost of the New Holland 3630 may differ from the showroom cost in different states.
Other popular Models Of New Holland Tractors
- New Holland 3230
- New Holland 3600
Visit Khetigaadi.com for more information about Tractors, Tractor Prices, and Videos.