The major factor driving the growth of this market is the increase in consumption of treated water for industrial usage and high demand from household cleaning driving the market in the forecasted period while on the other hand; eco-toxicological risks of conventional chelating agents and decline in consumption of phosphate-based agents affect the global chelating agents market. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the chelating agents market will grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
Key Pointers Covered in Chelating Agents Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Get a sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report
- This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Chelating Agents Market is depicted by this report.
- The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
- The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
Chelating Agents Market Scope and Market Size
The global chelating agents market is segmented based on type, form, distribution channel and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze major growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to make strategic decisions to identify core market applications.
- Synthetic Chelating Agents
- Natural Chelating Agents
On the basis of type, the chelating agents market is segmented into synthetic chelating agents, and natural chelating agents.
On the basis of form, the chelating agents market is segmented into biodegradable, and non-biodegradable.
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Specialty Stores
On the basis of distribution channel, the chelating agents market is segmented into direct sales/B2B, specialty stores, warehouses, e-commerce, and others
- Pulp And Paper
- Cleaners And Detergents
- Industrial Cleaning/Descaling
- Textile Processing
- Oil And Gas
- Polymer Production
- Building And Construction
- Electrical And Electronics
- Food, And Feed Additives
- Personal Care
On the basis of application, the chelating agents market is segmented into pulp and paper, agriculture, cleaners and detergents, industrial cleaning/descaling, mining, textile processing, oil and gas, polymer production, building and construction, photography, electrical and electronics, food, and feed additives, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and others.
Get Full Access of Report
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Chelating Agents Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Chelating Agents Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Chelating Agents Market
- Chelating agents are chemical compounds whose compositions cause two or more donor atoms (or sites) to be connected simultaneously to the same metal ion and to create one or more rings. These metal complexes have the potential to dissolve into optically active (R&L) shapes. The stability of metal complexes varies from the pattern of matrix-forming and the variation instability becomes more important in increasingly saturated solutions of biological processes such as serum or tissue. Toxic kinetics and toxic dynamics of metals and chelating agents are chemical compounds whose compositions enable two or more donor atoms (or sites) to be bound simultaneously to the same metal ion and to create one or more rings.
- The chelating agents market is gaining significant growth due to increased usage of chelating agents in various sectors. They are used in different industries such as personal care, pulp and paper, agriculture among others products and have huge demand in market.
- Chelating agents play a significant role in the pulp and paper industry. The operation of soluble metal ions without accumulation is hindered by chelating agents, ethylenediaminetraacetic acid (EDTA) and diethyleneetriamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA) in the pulp and paper used in the bleaching of voltage. Chelating agents are used in bleaching chains, in particular chlorine dioxide and sodium hydrosulphate processes. They can also be used for inking and scaling applications. There are various properties of chelating agents in chemical and acoustic purification of water and the use of chelating agents in the chlorine exfoliation manufacturer.
- Chelating agents are water softeners used in chemical analysis. EDTA is a common synthetic chelating agent. It is used in water treatment programs, particularly steam technology, in boiler water treatment systems. The chelating agent is used in the boiler to dissolve common types of scale and provide effective online and offline scale removal within the boiler.
- Chelating agents form water-soluble complexes with alkali and transition metal ions, increasing metal solubility and preventing metal-catalyzed reactions. Aminopolycarboxylate chelating agents are widely used in various household products and industrial processes, with the most important applications being in industrial water treatment.
Chelating Agents Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the chelating agents market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
Chelating Agents Market Share Analysis
The competitive Chelating agents market provide details about the competitors. Details include company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, and application dominance. The above data points are only related to the companies' focus on the chelating agents market.
Key player Chelating Agents Market
Some of the major players operating In the market are BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, LANXESS, INEOS, ADM, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, SABIC, Dow, Nouryon, Kemira, Ascend Performance Materials, NIPPON SHOKUBAI CO., LTD., Lonza, Evonik Industries AG, Zhonglan Industry Co.,Ltd., Akzo Nobel N.V., among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Chelating Agents Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]