Data Bridge Market Research analyzes that the North America neurosurgery market is expected to reach a value of USD 9,332.21 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period.
Key Pointers Covered in North America Neurosurgery Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Get sample copy of the report:
Benefits of Considering this Report:
- This report is compiled using a vigorous and thorough research methodology. Data Bridge Market Research is also known for its data accuracy and granular market reports.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of North America Neurosurgery Market is depicted by this report.
- The report consists of a vast amount of data about the recent product and technological developments in the markets.
- The insights in the report are easy to understand and include a graphical representation of the numbers in the form of histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.
North America Neurosurgery Market Scope and Market Size
The North America neurosurgery market is segmented into product type, application, age group, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
By Product Type
- Neurosurgery devices
- Neurosurgery software
On the basis of product type, the North America neurosurgery market is segmented into neurosurgery devices, neurosurgery software, and consumables.
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Brain tumors
- Carotid artery blockage/stenosis
- Cerebrovascular surgery
- Cortical mapping
- Functional neurosurgery
- Intraoperative angiography
- Parkinson's disease and tremors
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Pituitary tumors
- Skull base surgery
- Spine surgery
- Stereotactic neurosurgery
- Trauma surgery
- Trigeminal neuralgia
On the basis of application, the North America neurosurgery market is segmented into aneurysms, arteriovenous malformation (AVM), brain tumors, carotid artery blockage/stenosis, cerebrovascular surgery, cortical mapping, epilepsy, functional neurosurgery, intraoperative angiography, Parkinson's disease and tremors, peripheral nerve surgery, pituitary tumors, radiosurgery, skull base surgery, spine surgery, stereotactic neurosurgery, trauma surgery, trigeminal neuralgia, others.
By Age Group
On the basis of end user, the North America neurosurgery market is segmented into pediatric, adult, and geriatric.
By End User
- Research centers
- Neurosurgery centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCS)
On the basis of end user, the North America neurosurgery market is segmented into hospitals, neurosurgery centers, research centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
By Distribution Channel
- Direct tender
- Third party distributors
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the North America Neurosurgery Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the North America Neurosurgery Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: North America Neurosurgery Market
- The neurological conditions include dementia, headache disorders, neuro-infections, and multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injuries, pain associated with neurological disorders, neurological disorders associated with malnutrition, stroke, epilepsy, and Parkinson's disease. These disorders are fatal and cannot be cured by therapeutics. Some of the neurosurgery devices are neuro-endoscopes, stereotactic systems, catheters, pacemakers, single- and dual-chamber defibrillators, and implantable cardioverter defibrillators among others, that are used in a variety of neurosurgical procedures. Neurosurgery aids in the diagnosis of patients who have brain tumors, spinal cord injuries brought by accidents, neck and back discomfort, and abnormal spinal fluid movement.
- Around 7 to 10 million people worldwide suffer from Parkinson's disease. Neurological illness is one of the main causes of morbidity and disability worldwide. During the forecast period, technological developments in neurosurgery are anticipated to drive the market.
- The rise in incidences and prevalence of neurological conditions within the population and the advantage of neurosurgery over other conventional surgeries are expected to boost the growth of the neurosurgery market across the globe. In addition, advances in neurological surgeries such as 3-dimension reconstruction for brain tumor surgery, X-knife radiosurgery for brain lesions, MRI for brain tumors, and surgery under local anesthesia for brain tumors are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the neurosurgery market.
- In addition, a set of new factors, such as enhanced regulatory standards and an increasing incidence of neurological diseases, has led to an increase in the adoption of advanced treatment protocols and the assumption that such therapies will be available more widely. This has increased industry and government demand for zero deviations, which has driven the demand for neurosurgical services, and an increase in cross-industry alliances and collaborations is a major factor expected to boost the neurosurgery market. However, the higher costs involved in neuro endoscopy equipment and procedures, along with the lack of trained professionals, may restrain the market growth in the forecast period.
North America Neurosurgery Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in this market report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
North America Neurosurgery Market Share Analysis
North America neurosurgery market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in R&D, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus on the North America neurosurgery market.
Key player in North America Neurosurgery Market
Some of the major players operating in the North America neurosurgery market are Medtronic, Abbott, Boston Scientific Corporation, Elekta, ALEVA NEUROTHERAPEUTICS, Brainlab AG, adeor medical AG, LivaNova PLC, B. Braun SE, Terumo Medical Corporation, Integra LifeSciences, Stryker, Penumbra, Inc., KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Renishaw plc., Inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, ANT Neuro, and Leica Microsystems among others.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: North America Neurosurgery Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]