You can get the best printing experience with a Canon IJ printer. ij.start.canon is an official website where a Canon printer purchaser can go to set up his Canon printer. You can begin the setup process for your printer through the official site by following the steps outlined below. Begin the Canon printer setup process right away.
What is the ij.start.canon setup?
The https //ij.start.canon is a setup procedure that assists you in installing and configuring the necessary printer drivers and software on your Canon printer. After that, you can use your Canon printer for home and office printing. The wireless setup procedure guides you through the process of connecting your printer to your computer via a wireless network. Furthermore, this setup procedure can be used for a wired printer setup. Furthermore, this procedure is applicable to a variety of devices, including Mac, Windows, iPod, and Android. The following sections of this post will walk you through the download, installation, and setup of your Canon printer drivers.
Canon Printer Driver Download from Ij.start.canon
Canon Printer Drivers are pieces of software that connect your printing device to your computer system. It facilitates communication between the devices by converting data into a language that they recognise and understand. In other words, the printer driver handles the entire printing process. Because of the importance of Canon printer drivers, it is critical to download and install them via ij.start.canon. You must examine the provided information to gain a thorough understanding of the process. To obtain the Canon printer driver, go to the support site ij start canon. Simply follow these simple steps:
- Turn on your computer and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Open a web browser on your computer. (Chrome is advised.)
- In the browser's search bar, type ij.start.canon and press OK.
- You will now be directed to the official website. The Setup tab will be visible on the page.
- Choose your product from the list displayed on the web page.
- When prompted to enter the printer model number, do so correctly.
- Look at the back of your printer to find the model number.
- When you see the Download option, you must select it.
- The downloading process begins when you click the Download button.
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers
You can start the installation process after downloading the ij.start.canon setup file to your computer. Take the following steps:
- After downloading the Canon setup file, place it in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the setup file that you downloaded to your computer.
- The installer will now begin to run.
- When prompted, select the Region and Language.
- The Printer Detection window will appear. Your printer will be displayed on the screen.
- On the screen, accept the licence agreement.
- To complete the installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the ij.start.canon setup installation to finish properly.
- When the installation is finished, click Finish to complete the process.
How to Connect a Canon IJ Printer to a Computer Using a USB Cable
If you want to print, you must first connect a Canon IJ printer to your computer via USB. The correct method for connecting the Canon printer to a Windows PC via USB is provided below. Take the following steps:
- To begin, go to https://ij.start.canon and download the Canon printer driver.
- Install the Canon printer driver after you have downloaded it.
- Next, use a USB cable to connect your printer to your Windows PC.
- On the keyboard, press the Win key + R to open the Run dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box, type "Control panel" and press OK.
- Select the Device and Printers option from the same screen.
- Your Canon printer will appear with a green checkmark in the same tab.
- Select the Add a printer option if your printer does not appear in the same tab.
- You can manually add your printer by clicking the option.
- Your printer is now ready to print after you have added it.
- Print a test page right now.
How Do I Use Ij.Start.Cannon To Setup A Canon Inkjet Printer?
The following are the steps to complete the task:
- First, open your device, whether it is a PC or a laptop.
- Connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system next. To connect your printer, you can use either a wired or wireless connection.
- Then, in your web browser, type ij.start.canon. Wait for the Canon website to load before clicking enter.
- Now, select the Configuration option, which will bring up a window asking for a model number.
- Enter the model number of your Canon printer and press Enter.
- Install the printer setup by carefully following the on-screen instructions.
Connect your printer to your laptop.
- Turn on your start.canonIJ printer.
- Then, using a USB cable, connect the two devices.
- Turn on your computer and go to the start menu.
- Select the Control Panel option.
- After that, select the Hardware and Sound tab.
- The options list will then be displayed.
- Select Printers and Devices from the list that appears.
- Then, right-click and select Add Printer.
- Then, choose the local printer.
We have done our best in this blog to provide you with accurate and useful information about the Canon printer and how to connect the Canon printer to the laptop. To connect your Canon printer to your laptop, simply follow the steps and procedure outlined above. If we have assisted you in connecting your Canon printer to the printer, please share it with your friends or family members who are also planning to purchase a new Canon printer in the future, so that they are aware of the procedure in advance.
References: Canon iJ setup