Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Forecast to 2032
The top competitors in the market, their goals for business expansion, and their development strategies are all closely examined in the Automated Guided Vehicle Market report. The archive encourages businesspeople to look up information about potential customers and places where they might be located. The review, which only highlights the greatest sellers, can help entrepreneurs find potential customers and discover more about their local market.
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) market size was USD 4.80 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow steadily at a rate of 10.0% during the projected period. The e-commerce sector's increased use of AGVs and the implementation of industry 4.0 technologies are two major drivers influencing market revenue growth.
In the e-commerce sector, automated guided vehicles (AGVs) are used to automate the transportation of items inside of a warehouse or fulfilment centre. An order picker can retrieve items for an order by using AGVs to move things from storage racks to packing and shipping locations. AGVs may also separate and classify products according to their destination or order type, increasing productivity.
In order to establish intelligent manufacturing systems, industry 4.0 refers to the integration of cutting-edge technology into conventional factories, such as AGVs and IoT. AGVs may be fitted with sensors to gather performance data and transmit it to a central system using the Internet of Things (IoT). This makes it possible to monitor AGV activities in real-time and can help find any problems that need to be fixed. By gathering information on AGV usage and performance, IoT may be used to forecast when repair is necessary, helping to reduce downtime and increase AGV efficiency overall. Moreover, the Internet of Things (IoT) can be used to link AGVs to other systems, including conveyors, robotics, and other automated equipment, enabling better coordination and general efficiency.
Download Free Sample PDF copy Report of Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market @ @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1693
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Automated Guided Vehicle market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Swisslog Holding AG, Egemin Automation Inc., Bastian Solutions, LLC, Daifuku Co., Ltd., Dematic, JBT, Seegrid Corporation, TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., and BALYO
Research Report on the Automated Guided Vehicle Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Automated Guided Vehicle market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Automated Guided Vehicle market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Automated Guided Vehicle market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Automated Guided Vehicle market and its key segments?
To know more about Automated Guided Vehicle market research report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automated-guided-vehicle-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The hardware segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. This is attributed to rising demand for advanced sensors such as Laser sensors, image sensors, and others in AGVs.
- The tow vehicle segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. This is due to rising demand for small and sophisticated automated tow vehicles using software and sensors to navigate automatically.
- The laser guidance segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. This can be attributed to increasing use of laser guidance systems to navigate with higher accuracy and precision.
- The logistics and warehousing segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2022. This is due to increasing popularity of AGVs in logistics and warehousing that can be programmed to perform independently without much human intervention, which in turn, has risen demand for AGVs in logistics and warehouses.
- The wholesale and distribution sector segment is expected to account for highest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing popularity for new technologies such as Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) that can be used in AGVs for inventory management.
- The Europe market is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. This is due to increasing initiatives and conducive policies to facilitate smart manufacturing as well as support from the European Union (EU).
- On 10 December 2020, JBT collaborated with Hyster-Yale to develop a dual-mode, double-deep pantograph reach truck. JBT provided 3D cameras and sensors that can improve accuracy, on-board automated navigation, and fleet management software for optimal efficiency to power Hyster-Dual-Mode Yale's robotic reach truck. This truck can reach a double-deep storage of up to 30 feet and can operate in both manual and automatic modes, making it the perfect choice for distribution centers and other warehouses.
The report bifurcates the Automated Guided Vehicle market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Tow Vehicle
- Forklift Truck
- Pallet Truck
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Unit Load Carrier
- Navigation Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2032)
- Laser Guidance
- Inductive Guidance
- Vision Guidance
- Magnetic Guidance
- Natural Navigation
Request a impresive discount on this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1693
Regional Landscape section of the Automated Guided Vehicle report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Automated Guided Vehicle market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Automated Guided Vehicle with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1693
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
industrial batteries market
Sales Intelligence Market
Flat Glass Market
Suspension Tuning Market
Stool Softener Market
Power Tools Market
Canned Tuna Market
Data Catalog Market
Ethylene Oxide Market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights