Stratview Research delivers key insights on the global Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market. According to Stratview Research, the market is segmented By Service Type (Testing, Inspection, Certification), By Sourcing Type (In-House, Outsourced), By End-Use (Consumer Goods & Retail, Agriculture & Food, Chemicals, Infrastructure, Energy & Power, Education, Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Mining, Oil & Gas and Petroleum, Public Sector, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Supply Chain & Logistics, Others), and Rest of the World [Brazil, Argentina, and Others]).
The report suggests that the overall Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market was projected to grow from USD 316.7 billion in 2020 to USD 396.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 3.9% during the forecast period.
Market Segments' Analysis
Service Type Trends
The market has been classified into testing, inspection, and certification. Under these, the testing segment held an astounding market share of more than 75% in 2020. This is mainly attributed to the strong usage of testing practices in energy & utilities, automotive, petroleum, oil & gas, and manufacturing sectors.
The European market held a significant market share of almost 30% in 2020 and is projected to grow at a robust CAGR in the coming years.
The following are some of the key players in the testing, inspection, and certification market:
- Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
- Dekra Certification GmbH (Germany)
- ALS Limited (Australia)
- BSI Group (UK)
- SAI Global Limited (US)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The report answers several questions related to the market. The user can get to know the answers to the following questions…
- What is the global demand for testing, inspection, and certification market in terms of revenue?
- Which are the prominent players in the market?
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow within the forecast period?
- What are the driving factors fuelling the growth of the market?
- Which region accounted for the largest share in the market?
- How did the Covid19 impacted the market?
- How long will it take to recover from the Covid impact?
Why Stratview Research?
- Exhaustive qualitative and quantitative data
- Uninterrupted post-sales support
- Appropriate market trend and forecast analysis.
- All-inclusive report
- Decent price-performance ratio
- Reliable data
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities.
- Customised report services
About Us –
Stratview Research is a leading global market research firm providing expert research solutions, trusted by clients worldwide. To keep our clients ahead of the curve, we provide data backed by extensive market research and in-depth industry knowledge. The broad spectrum of integrated insights is referred to, and cited by press releases, interview with key players, white papers, journals, etc. Stratview research also offers custom research services across the sectors. In case of any custom research requirement related to market assessment, competitive benchmarking, sourcing and procurement, target screening, and others, please connect with our team.
Get in touch with us for more details –
Call: +1-313-307-4176 Or Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org