The North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market Growth Globally at a rate of 14.1% in the forecast period 2022 to 2029.
- This comprehensive North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market report provides a truthful market research study on the global market while chiefly focusing on current and historical market scenarios.
- The subject matter experts and a team of highly-skilled researchers have worked hours to assemble an accurate market report on the industry.
- According to this persuasive report, driving factors are anticipated to have a huge impact on the development of the market in the coming years.
- The overviews, SWOT analysis, and strategies of each vendor in the market arrange for an understanding of the market forces and how those can be exploited to produce future opportunities.
- The global North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market report displays a fresh market research study that explores several significant facets related to the market covering the industry environment, segmentation analysis, and competitive landscape.
- This report has been structured after a thorough study of key market segments like market size, latest trends, market threats, and key drivers driving the market. This market research report has been prepared with the use of an in-depth qualitative analysis of the global market.
- \North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market document is a verified source to gain valuable market insights and take better decisions about important business strategies.
Get a Sample of the report
In January 2019, Continental AG has developed a new 5G-Hybrid-V2X Solution that integrates vehicle-to-everything technologies such as V2X. This new introduced technology enabled mobile network communication and direct data exchange at the same time. This product launch has helped the company to strengthen their connectivity category and to increase the revenue of the company.
In February 2018, TE Connectivity announced the launch of DEUTSCH high density optical in-line dry-mate connector. The new product had been provided with multichannel connection yielding to high pressure and temperature, this product was designed to withstand harsh offshore environments and is ideal for applications that need maximum space and weight savings. This has increased the product portfolio of the company.
Such increased penetration helps the market players to introduce advanced solution and increase market share with improved coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automotive smart antenna through expanded product range.
The North America Automotive Smart Antenna Market Scope and Size
- On the basis of frequency, the North American automotive smart antenna market is segmented into high frequency, very high frequency, and ultra-high frequency. Very high frequency accounted largest market share as it offers a wide range of coverage.
- On the basis of components, the North American automotive smart antenna market is segmented into transceivers, electronic control units, wiring harnesses, and others. The integration of the antenna in the vehicle has increased the implementation of the transceiver.
- On the basis of vehicles, the North American automotive smart antenna market is segmented into ICE vehicles and electric vehicles. Internal combustion engine (ICE) accounted for the largest market because of the growing sales among passengers.
Automotive Smart Antenna Market Country Level Analysis
The automotive smart antenna market is analyzed and market size information is provided by component, frequency, and vehicle type.
The countries covered in the North Americanrica automotive smart antenna market are U.S., Canada and Mexico
The U.S. accounted for the largest market share due to the rising disposable income has increased the sales of commercial vehicles is augmenting the demand of automotive smart antenna.
Key players Automotive Smart Antenna Market
The major players covered in the report are Laird Connectivity, MD ELEKTRONIK, WISI group, Airgain, Inc, Continental AG, Ficosa Internacional SA (A Subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation), SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG, TE Connectivity, DENSO CORPORATION, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Calearo Antenne SPA, INPAQ Technology Co., Ltd., PulseLarsen Electronics, Yokowo co., ltd, HARADA INDUSTRY CO., LTD, HARMAN International, LOROM INDUSTRIAL CO. LTD., Taoglas, KDPOF and STMicroelectronics among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Get full access of the report
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Automotive Smart Antenna Market
Get TOC Details
Browse related reports
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]