Spectrum Labs’ Quick Fix is the most popular brand of synthetic urine in the United States, and it is finally available in a belt kit, a convenient way to make sure that your Urine tests remain negative and your pee play remains safe. No more improvised devices or bulky prosthetics. Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit is comfortable to wear, and 99% guaranteed to deliver a negative Uirne test result.
The main features of Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit include:
– Universal sized belt – can accommodate both men and women
– Utilizes an empty medical-grade vinyl bag that includes biocide, which inhibits bacterial growth
– Attaches with an elastic cotton strap that fits around your waist and can be easily adjusted
– Preloaded with 4 ounces of Quick Fix synthetic urine
– pH balanced and includes ingredients found in regular urine, like urea, making the detection of synthetic urine virtually impossible
– Large adhesive heat pad and a temperature strip included
-Single use non refillable urine belt kit
Are you worried about passing a mandatory urine test or wanna expirence wet sex play? What if we told you that there is an amazing product that can do just that in the form of a synthetic urine belt?
Spectrum Labs is an industry leader that has dedicated years to research in the field of synthetic urine. Quick Fix synthetic urine enjoys the reputation of the best product of its kind on the market. Strict quality control and extensive testing enable Spectrum Labs to claim a 99% success rate when it comes to passing a urine test.
Quality Materials and Easy to Use
The Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit is constructed from industrial-grade materials that will withstand the rigors of even the most careless handling. Its medical-grade vinyl bag is inert to synthetic urine and will not contaminate the urine sample. It’s also notoriously tough and impossible to tear. At the same time, vinyl is a non-allergenic material that will not cause a reaction if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
Industry-grade cotton is the material of choice when it comes to the elastic band that the urine bag is attached too. Not only is the material elastic and can accommodate both men and women of all sizes, but it is also incredibly sturdy, making the Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit a product that you can use for a long time.
Synthetic urine requires cold storage to maintain its properties and prolong the duration of the product. This is inconvenient when it comes to actual testing since a chilled urine sample can raise suspicion. The Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit heats easily by putting the vinyl urine bag in a microwave, and a large, adhesive heat pad can be attached to keep the urine warm until the test time.
What Makes Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit a Perfect Product for Passing a Urine Test?
There are plenty of products on the market, making ridiculous claims that are difficult to prove or back up with relevant information. You might ask, “What makes Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit the best product for passing a urine test?” The answer is simple:
– Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit is a product of Spectrum Labs, an industry leader in the synthetic urine segment.
– The kit is a one-size-fits-all solution that can be used both by men and women.
– Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit comes preloaded with 4 ounces of Quick Fix 6.3 synthetic urine, the best synthetic urine formula in the world with a 99% success rate.
– Spectrum Labs uses quality materials that will stand the test of time while protecting your future. All materials are non-allergenic and are rip-safe, keeping the contents of the urine bag safe.
– Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit is easy to use and can be attached to your waist and removed in seconds. At the same time, the product is discrete under clothing.
– It comes at an affordable price.
If you are concerned with random urine testing and would like the comfort of a pre mixed urine belt, you should consider giving Spectrum Labs’ Quick Fix Pro Belt Kit a try. In a market full of “miracle” solutions, Quick Fix synthetic urine stands a step above the competition and protects your future. It is now available in a convenient belt kit.