The Indonesia direct thermal paper market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 57.86 million by 2028.
Key Pointers Covered in Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market Scope and Market Size
The Indonesia direct thermal paper market is segmented into four notable segments based on product type, thickness, application, and end use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Indonesia direct thermal paper market is segmented into top coated and non-top coated. In 2021, the top coated segment is expected to have the largest market share owing to the more resistant nature of top coated thermal paper to scratches and scuffs, light, moisture and other environmental issues.
- On the basis of thickness, the Indonesia direct thermal paper market is segmented into upto 50 microns, 51-80 microns and more than 81 microns. In 2021, the upto 50 microns segment is expected to have the largest market as these are inexpensive compared to other direct thermal papers.
- On the basis of the application, the Indonesia direct thermal paper market is segmented into tickets and labels, point of sales (POS) receipts, lottery and gaming and others. In 2021, the point of sales (POS) receipts segment is expected to dominate the market due to the rising popularity of POS systems in various end-use industries and the growing popularity of cloud-based POS systems.
- On the basis of end use, the Indonesia direct thermal paper market is segmented into retail, packaging and labelling, printing and publishing, healthcare and others. In 2021, the packaging and labelling segment is expected to have the largest market due to the growth of the food delivery and takeaway market, rise in need for innovative packaging, and increase in demand for digitally printed packaging.
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- How has the Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market
- The direct thermal paper, also known as an audit roll, is a unique, first-rate papercovered with a material formulated to trade color while uncovered to warmth. It is utilized in thermal printers, particularly in inexpensive or lightweight gadgets, including adding machines, coins registers, and credit score card terminals.
- A market research conducted in the widespread Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market business report aids in improving and modifying the products so that future products present more satisfaction to the valuable customers. By keeping in mind the end user’s point of view, a team of researchers, forecasters, analysts and industry experts work in-depth to formulate this market research report. The company profiles of all the top players and brands that are leading the Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market with moves like product launches, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions which in turn is affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values are revealed in this market research document.
- Direct thermal papers are used for printing point of sale (POS) receipts at ATMs, gas stations, cash registers, credit card machines, and similar services. POS machines are used for transactions at hospitals, warehouses, retail, and entertainment industries to expedite the checkout process, resulting in customer satisfaction. Point-of-sale (POS) billing operations are accompanied by the expansion of the retail sector and an increasing network of hypermarkets and small stores.
- Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market analysis report identifies and analyses the up-and-coming trends along with major drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities in the market for Chemical and Materials industry. It is the most appropriate, realistic and admirable market research report delivered with a supreme devotion and comprehension of business needs. This market document deals with an array of important market related aspects which can be listed as follows; market size estimations, company and market best practices, entry level strategies, market dynamics, positioning, segmentations, competitive landscaping and benchmarking, opportunity analysis, economic forecasting, industry-specific technology solutions, roadmap analysis, and in-depth benchmarking of vendor offerings.
- Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the Indonesia direct thermal paper market in the forecast period are the rising number of automated teller machines (ATM) and widespread use across the printing and packaging industry. Furthermore, the stringent labelling requirements across various industries act as an opportunity for the Indonesia direct thermal paper market. On the other hand, increasing concerns over BPA toxic levels are anticipated to derail the Indonesia direct thermal paper market growth. In addition, the direct thermal paper may be sensitive to heat, light, and abrasion, which may act as a challenge in the Indonesia direct thermal paper market.
Growing strategic activities by major market players to enhance the awareness for direct thermal paper is boosting the market growth of Indonesia direct thermal paper market
The Indonesia direct thermal paper market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market Share Analysis
The Indonesia direct thermal paper market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the direct thermal paper market.
Key player Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market
- Ricoh Electronics, Inc.
- AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
- Honeywell International Inc.
- MITSUBISHI PAPER MILLS LTD
- LINTEC Corporation.
- Appvion Operations, Inc.
- Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) Sinar Mas
- Panda Paper Roll
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
- Chapter One: Introduction
- Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
- Chapter Three: Market Overview
- Chapter Four: Executive Summary
- Chapter Five: Premium Insights
- Chapter Six: Indonesia Direct Thermal Paper Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research