The Blue Company group launched the most modern living complex in Islamabad, known as (BWC). The first Pak-China housing community in Pakistan will be dubbed Blue World City and constructed in partnership with the well-known Shan Jian investment company. Another reason for Blue World City's attraction to investors is that it is now one of the most affordable housing developments. Blue World City is undoubtedly the best option for investing in a housing project with a more significant ROI. The city's growth aims to create Pakistan's next commercial hub by establishing retail and wholesale markets that cater to Chinese and Pakistani producers.
Developer and BWC's Founder and BWC
Mr. Saad Nazir is the designer for the Blue group of companies, and Mr. Ch. Nazir's son owns the company (ex., the Deputy commissioner in Lahore). He is a dreamy businessman who founded Blue Technologies, which offered architectural services in Lahore, Pakistan. At present, Saad Nazir is the CEO of Blue Technologies. Saad Nazir has expanded his company to become one of Pakistan's most prominent business companies, focusing on construction, real estate development, information technology, food and beverage, textiles, manufacturing marketing, printing, and education. Blue World City Blue World City and the famous Chinese Shan Jian Municipal Engineering Company have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to develop the project.
BWC Islamabad Updates on NOC
I was beginning with the letter number. 532/10/DC of 07-08-2018. Rawalpindi Development Authority had granted blue world city preliminary planning approval for 427 Kanal. Another application, which claimed BWC Islamabad was fraudulent, was filed later. In response to this application, the owners of BWC were able to sue RDA. Rawalpindi District Council approved the NOC. Rawalpindi District Council and the housing society case were successfully argued at Rawalpindi Sessions Court. After the introduction of the local bodies' legislation and the RDA's legislation, the government could resolve the legal conflict with the RDA as well as the council of the district. The district council must approve all housing societies in line with this law.
Blue World City Location
In the M2 Lahore-Islamabad highway, close to Chakri Interchange. Chakri Interchange is where you will locate an apartment complex. International airport Islamabad is situated close to the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Commercial areas such as Bahria Town, DHA, Gulberg Green, and other projects will be just two minutes away from the ring road when the proposed Chakri Rawalpindi ring road interchange is completed. Another thing that separates Blue World City apart from other housing societies in Pakistan is the tranquil elegant, tranquil, and lavish living space it offers its residents. The only private housing society in Pakistan provides the same amenities to its residents. Using BWC's Google Maps, anyone can easily understand and visit BWC.
Blue World City Accessibility
- Chakri Road and the Chakri Road and Chakri Interchange are located close by.
- 44 kilometers will bring you to the BWC Housing Complex.
- The Blue Society is easily accessible via Chakri after a drive of 13 minutes.
- The time for driving to and from Rawalpindi is about 32 minutes.
- The journey from BWC to Tawat From BWC takes about 57 minutes.
- It takes about 50 minutes between BWC at Thalian junction.
- The drive time from Khanial Homes is roughly 33 minutes.
- Traveling from the Defense Housing Authority in Islamabad takes about 57 minutes.
- We can get to Islamabad in only 33 minutes
- Rawalpindi is only a 5-minute drive away from Singhal.
- The time it takes to drive from Rawalpindi Race Club. Rawalpindi Race Club is about 13 minutes.
- The blue housing development is an hour's driving distance from N80 Fateh Jang.
Blue World City Facilities
- The water supply, Gas and Telephone Connections, and Electricity
- Water Filtration Plant
- Warm & Fresh Water Pools, Including Spa Club
- Sewerage System
- Sports & Cultural Complex
- Sewerage Treatment Plant
- School & College
- Safari Zoo
- Police Station
- Pakistan's Largest Water Theme Park
- Oxygen Park & Lake
- Jamia Masjid & Sector Mosques
- Gated Community
- Electricity Power Plant
- Commercial Centers and Shopping Malls
- CCTV Security Surveillance
- Adventure Club
- 80,100,120 feet of carpeted roads
- 40 beds Hospitals.
- 3D I-max Cinema
- Security cameras are available 24 hours a day. Cameras
Why Should You Buy Blue World City?
According to experts in real estate, it is among the largest and most accessible housing communities for people living between Islamabad and Rawalpindi. The residential component of this project has the potential to offer investors substantial returns on their investments. This area is a hot topic in the real estate world due to its being located amid stunning scenery and provides a luxurious life far from the bustle and noise of the metropolitan area.