In this modern era of technology, connecting a printer to a device is not a big deal. With its cutting-edge features and simple interface, the Canon printer further simplifies the process. This article focuses on the typical problems that occur while connecting a printer to a computer. You must be aware of the proper procedure for Connect Laptop To Canon Printer. Even when they can connect to the computer, folks have a lot of trouble getting a steady connection to work. We are aware of their issue and strive to offer a better resolution. Let's examine the wired and wireless connections for connecting a Canon printer to a PC.
How To Connect Canon Printer To Computer Via USB Cable?
A USB cable is the simplest way to connect the Canon printer to the computer. It's the standard way of connecting gadgets. The USB cable must have one end linked to the printer and the other to a USB port on the computer. The printer will let you know when the connection has been established in just a few seconds. However, you must instal the software in order to finish the connection. Once the installation is complete, carry out the configuration as directed by the on-screen prompts. Follow these steps to accomplish How To Connect Laptop To Canon Printer:
- Start by clicking the Windows Start button.
- You'll notice a gear icon in the left corner; click it to access Windows settings.
- The next step is to select "Labeled devices."
- Select "Printers & Scanners" at this point.
- Once there, you must click "Add printer and scanner." You will then be sent to a new page.
- The printer will then start looking for devices. The name of your device will then appear on the screen. Click the name of your device.
- Finally, carry out the installation by adhering to the on-screen directions.
How To Connect Canon Printer To Laptop?
You must connect your Canon printer to your laptop, which is quite easy to do, if you just bought a new laptop and want to use it for many printing jobs. However, a lot of users have trouble connecting to it. Therefore, we have simplified it for you. See how to connect your Canon printer to your laptop by following the steps provided. The procedures are the same as on a PC, however we listed them especially for a laptop:
- Turn off your Canon printer first.
- Next, connect the double-end USB to the laptop's USB port and printer.
- Then, launch your laptop's browser.
- Visit the official Canon Pixma website.
- Then, download the printer driver compatible with the model of your printer.
- Go to the Windows Start Menu, which is located in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Launch the control panel after that, and then select "Hardware and Sound."
- Select "Devices and printers" from the menu.
- Now pick Local printer from the list by clicking "Add a printer."
- From the list of available ports, you must select a printer port.
- Press "Next."
- If you want to maintain the Canon printer as the default printer, choose yes.
- Finally, press the Finish tab to complete the procedure.
If you still have trouble setting up a connection, we encourage you to verify your internet connection, try a different power outlet, and follow the manual's directions. If you're still having trouble setting up a connection, we encourage you to verify your internet connection, try a different power outlet, and adhere to the manual's recommendations. Get in contact with technical professionals for assistance if you ever experience a network issue.
Also Read: Canon Pixma ts6320 Setup