What is Levitra?
Vardenafil or Levitra 20mg relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. This drug helps treat erectile dysfunction or impotence. You can easily buy Levitra 20mg Online.
What to know before taking Levitra?
- Do not use Levitra if you are allergic to vardenafil or take other drugs to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Levitra is not for men under the age of 18.
- If you are using nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart problems, you should not take vardenafil. Taking Levitra with nitrate medication can result in a sudden and severe reduction in blood pressure.
- Make sure to tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Stroke, a heart attack, or fatal heart failure
- High or low blood pressure
- A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- Heart disease, heart rhythm problems
- Vardenafil may cause a heart rhythm disorder called QT prolongation.
- Older adults may be more sensitive to the drug’s side effects, particularly QT prolongation.
How to take Levitra?
- Take Levitra 20mg as directed by your doctor. Read all medication guides and follow all directions on your prescription label.
- You may use Levitra with or without food.
- Use Levita when necessary, about 60 minutes before sexual activity. The medication can assist in achieving an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. Taking a pill will not result in an erection.
- Vardenafil tablets are available in 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg strengths.
- Adult Dose for Erectile Dysfunction:
- The Initial dose of this drug is 10 mg orally once a day, as needed, approximately 60 minutes before sexual activity. It can increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based on efficacy and tolerability.
If you take too much Levitra, seek medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose may include back or muscle pain, abnormal vision.
What to avoid while using Levitra?
- Do not use grapefruit products while using vardenafil. Grapefruit may interact with it, causing unwanted side effects.
- The consumption of alcohol can increase specific side effects of vardenafil.
- Avoid using any other drug to treat impotence unless your doctor tells you to
Click Here To Buy Levitra 20mg Online
Levitra side effects
The common side effects of Levitra may include:
- Flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling)
- Stuffy nose, sinus pain
- Back pain
- Upset stomach
What drugs can interact with Levitra?
Do not combine Levitra with other erectile dysfunction medications such as avanafil (Stendra), sildenafil (Viagra), or tadalafil (Cialis). Tell your doctor about any other erectile dysfunction medications you are taking.
Tell your doctor if you use other medicines such as:
- Drugs to treat a prostate disorder or high blood pressure. These drugs include alfuzosin, doxazosin, prazosin, silodosin, terazosin, tamsulosin
- Antifungal medicine such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
Some medicines may affect the removal of vardenafil from your body, affecting how vardenafil works. These include:
- Azole antifungals such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Vardenafil may also interact with prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. You can order Levitra online with a prescription on ,my site.
buy Levitra online without prescriptions
buy Levitra overnight shipping
buy Levitra online overnight delivery
buy Levitra overnight delivery
where can i buy Levitra online
buy Levitra online no prescription
order Levitra online overnight