You receive a Comcast email account along with your Comcast Internet and/or Comcast Voice subscription. You have access to the main Comcast account if the subscription was bought in your name. You are able to set up as many as six different online users with this master Comcast account. By adding a user, you give them access to your subscriptions and a unique Comcast email address. A new user can join your account by accepting an email or text invitation. You can quickly How To Delete A Comcast Email Account from your Master Xfinity account by following the instructions provided below, should you ever feel the need to do so.
Guide to Delete a Comcast Email Account
The secondary user's Xfinity ID is permanently Delete Xfinity Email Account is removed. Additionally, you will lose emails, voicemails, and other information associated with the specific Comcast email account when you delete it. It is advised that you print or save copies of everything that you may need in the future. Additionally, if an ID is linked to more than one account, it won't be able to access the account it was deleted from and won't be deleted.
NOTE: Before deleting the ID, you must first get any scheduled payments enabled from this Comcast Email account/ID cancelled. Additionally, you can only delete your Comcast email account if you are the principal user.
Now, you must carry out the following procedures in order to delete a Comcast Email account:
- You must first sign in to My Account as the primary user before continuing.
- When you are in the My Account section, click on Users. Then, once you have found the user you want to delete, click on the Edit button next to their name.
- After that, select Remove to remove the Xfinity ID from your account.
- You will then be asked to confirm your decision to delete the user. The Remove User button must be clicked in order to complete your action.
- The Comcast email address will be permanently removed.
In order to remove a Comcast email account from your Comcast account, follow these instructions. You can add a new user to your account by doing the following steps:
- As the primary user, log into My Account and select the Add a New User option from the list of existing users.
- Select the Member option after that, and then click Continue. According to your needs, you can also choose the Manager or Viewer option.
- After that, click Invite User after entering the new user's details (first and last name, email address, or phone number) in the fields offered. On the screen, a confirmation message will show up.
- The invitation to set up a Comcast email account will be sent to the new user via email or text message. The primary user's street address must be entered by the new user in order to accept the invitation.
- The user will be asked to create their username, password, and password recovery method as soon as they accept the invitation. By doing this, a fresh user account will be made.
Now that you are aware of how to delete or add a Comcast email account, you can proceed with the instructions in accordance with your needs.
Also Read: Delete Comcast Email Account