The advantages of 4 x 8 aluminium sheets:
1. Low density: The density of aluminum and aluminum alloys is close to 2.7g/cm³, which is about 1/3 of that of iron and copper.
2. Good electrical and thermal conductivity: It not only has good thermal conductivity, but also has excellent electrical conductivity, second only to metals such as gold, silver and copper.
3. Uniform coating and various colors: its surface is relatively glossy, the coating is uniform, the color is rich, and the selection space is large.
4. Easy to process: easy to process, if some alloying elements are added in the process, it can also get good casting properties
5. High recycling value: The aluminum plate is light in size, but it has high tensile strength, good extensibility, and high recycling value.
6. Good corrosion resistance: its surface has a tight protective film, so its substrate can be effectively protected from external erosion.
The specifications and models of aluminum plates are also different for different uses.
Aluminum sheets are widely used in building profiles, irrigation pipes, extruded materials for vehicles, benches, furniture, elevators, fences, etc., as well as aircraft, ships, light industry sectors, buildings, advertising signs, chemical equipment, sheet metal processing parts, deep Pull or spin concave utensils, welded parts, heat exchangers, clock faces and disks, nameplates, kitchenware, decorations, reflective appliances, etc.
Anodizing film treatment, electrophoresis, coloring, coating, sandblasting, mechanical surface treatment, etc.