This article showed how to set up a Canon printer wirelessly on a Windows computer via ij.start.canon. Installing the latest drivers is essential for setting up your printer. However, to find the latest Canon IJ setup driver, you need to know your printer's model number. To establish this connection, your home must have a router or modem and a working access point. An Internet-connected device is required to set up this Canon ij on your computer or smartphone.
For best print results, use Canon IJ printers. Canon's official website allows purchasers of Canon printers to set up their Canon printers. Please follow the below steps exactly to start the printer setup process from the official website. Start setting up your Canon printer now.
What does Ij.Start.Canon offer?
Canon iJ printers are a one-stop solution for many tasks, you can easily learn how to set them up from ij.start canon to enhance your experience. This is Canon's official website where you can find online manuals, feature details, and more. https //ij start cannon is a help site that summarizes the error codes of Canon printers. Canon printer users can email the support team at ij.start.canon to have their printer related issues resolved. The website helps users quickly set up Canon printers.
ij.start.canon How to set up a Canon wireless printer on Windows.
Additionally, the website http/ij.start.canon contains download and installation instructions for the Canon iJ setup required for the entire Canon printer setup process. Follow step-by-step instructions to efficiently complete printer setup on your Windows PC.
- Download the Canon printer driver from ij.start.canon.
- After the download is complete, locate the driver in the Downloads folder on your PC.
- Turn on the printer and make sure it is properly connected to the power source.
- Then double-click the driver setup file to launch it.
- Go to the Wireless Settings options page.
- Select Wi-Fi Settings on the Canon printer screen.
- After selecting the device settings, press OK.
- Under Device Settings, select LAN Settings and click OK.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup from the LAN options and click OK. The printer's access point is now detected.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on. The printer will start searching for nearby networks.
- Select your wireless network and press the OK button.
- Enter the correct Wi-Fi password when prompted and click the OK button.
- Canon printers will soon join Wi-Fi networks.
Download the Canon printer driver from Ij.start.Canon.
Visit Canon's support site ij.start.canon to download the printer driver. Just follow these simple instructions:
- Make sure your computer is on and connected to the Internet.
- Use your computer's web browser. (Recommended for Chrome)
- Enter "ij.start.canon" in the browser's search box and click [OK].
- At this point, you are on the official website. The page displays the Configuration tab.
- Select your product from the list displayed on the website.
- Enter the correct printer model number when prompted.
- Look at the back of your device to find your printer's model number.
- When the download option appears, you have to select it.
- Click the download button to start the download.
How to install the Canon printer driver
After downloading the ij.start.canon installation file, you can start the installation on your PC. Take the following actions:
- After you download the Canon installer file, you will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click the installation file you downloaded to your PC. 3. The installer will start.
- Select your region and language when prompted.
- The Detect Printers window appears. A printer will appear on the screen.
- Review the license agreement displayed on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Wait until the ij.start.canon installer is successfully installed.
- To complete the installation, click Finish when everything is ready.
How to connect a Canon IJ printer using USB (Windows)
Canon IJ printer setup via USB port is required to perform print tasks. Below are step-by-step instructions for connecting a USB-connected Canon printer to a Windows computer. Take the following actions:
- First, go to https //ij start cannon and download the Canon printer driver.
- After obtaining the Canon driver, install the printer driver.
- Next, connect the printer to your Windows computer using a USB cable.
- Press Win + R on your keyboard to launch the Run dialog box.
- Enter "Control Panel" in the dialog box and click the OK button.
- On the same screen, select Devices and Printers.
- Your Canon printer should appear on the same tab with a green check mark.
- If your printer does not appear on the same tab, select Add Printer.
- Select the option to manually add a printer.
- Add your printer and you are ready to print.
- Try printing the practice sheet.
References: Canon iJ setup