This article explained how to set up wired and wireless Canon printers on Windows and Mac devices. Setting up the connection between the printer and router to set up ij.start.canon is a simple process. Unfortunately, if your Canon printer doesn't support wireless connectivity, you'll need to purchase an Ethernet cable and manually connect the printer to your network. For wired connections, it is important that the printer has an active Ethernet port. Locate your printer's Ethernet port. The location of the Ethernet port varies by printer model. If you cannot find the port, refer to your printer's user guide. Then carefully connect the cable to the printer's Ethernet port.
It is important to install the latest drivers. However, it's important to know your printer's model number so that you can find the latest Canon IJ setup driver. To establish this connection, your home must have a router or modem and a working access point. An Internet-connected device is required to run this Canon ij setup on your computer or smartphone.
How to Connect to WiFi on Canon Printers
The printer must be connected to his WiFi to access https //ij start cannon. So check out the full proof steps below.
- Go to ij.start.canon and download the Canon driver. Select the type of installation and connection - double-tap the file and select wireless or USB connection.
- Turn on Canon Printer - Press the button to turn on the printer.
- The printer must be turned on by pressing the power button to initiate the network configuration. The Power LED should turn solid green.
- Press the Menu button to display the network setting screen. Here you can see different options for establishing a connection.
- After selecting the wireless setup option, a pop-up window will appear on the printer screen. Tap OK. Select the SSID Settings option and select Access Points. Select your preferred network name and enter your WiFi security key
- Wait until Connected appears on the printer screen. Then tap OK
Printer driver installation procedure
Below is his step by step guide on how to successfully install his driver for a Canon printer. Please read the instructions carefully to install the Canon printer he driver successfully. Below are the complete instructions, concise and detailed, for installing the printer driver for the usa.canon.com setup.
- First, you need to adjust the file location. The process is easy. Navigate to your Downloads folder and run the downloaded file.
- Double-click the Canon setup file ij.start to run the file, or right-click the file and click Run. The files are extracted. The main interface of the Canon driver will appear on your computer screen. Once you have confirmed your preferred language, you can use the software to issue commands to your Canon printer. Then click Next.
- Check the boxes for the software packages you want. Make sure your computer has enough disk space to download the Canon printer driver. Then click Next.
- A software license agreement window will appear in front of you. You can read the explanation of the software license agreement. Click Accept and the installation process will begin.
- After successfully installing the Canon printer driver, enter some Canon printer commands to test the printer and print a page. Make sure there are some A4 pages in the printer tray, click the "Go" button and the printer will start printing.
- This completes the driver installation with ij.start.cannon.
What features make Canon printers the best?
You should know that there are countless models of printers manufactured and offered by Canon. However, all models have some distinctive features that make them different from others and some features that they all have in common. ij start cannon Before explaining the importance of installing printer drivers for your printer, let's discuss some reasons (same for all printers) to choose Canon.
- The print resolution of the printed output is excellent. There are two ink cartridges for printing, black and color. Provides excellent black-and-white and color print speeds.
- Photo printing speed may vary depending on the type of borderless printing.
- By default, all prints are delivered borderless
- Error-free duplex printing also available
References: Canon iJ setup