Hulu is a great one-stop-shop for your favorite TV shows. Whether you want to catch up on The Handmaid’s Tale or get lost in Bob’s Burgers, it’s a must-have app. If you’re still setting up a new Samsung TV, this is the guide for you. Here’s how to get Hulu.com/activate on a Samsung TV in just minutes.
- Open another internet browser and arrive at www.hulu.com/activate webpage on your
- You can click the Start Your Free Trial option.
- Hulu, Hulu(No Ads), and Hulu+Live TV are the best options. Hulu+Live TV, Hulu(No Ads + Live TV)
- Next, enter your email ID and complete all private information.
- Select your payment option. It tends to be Mastercard or Paypal.
- Next, add your charging details and click Submit.
- If you are qualified, there is no charge for the preliminary.
- You’re ready, and your Hulu account is in place.
- You can now sign in to Hulu using the accreditations you were granted during record creation.
Activating Hulu for Smart TV
- You will need a device with a working web association and an Internet browser to activate the Hulu.com/activate channel app.
- You can access any web browser such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Mozilla Firefox from your computer, tablet, or portable device.
- Visit www.Hulu.com/activate and log in or make another Hulu account. You can also sign in via Facebook.
- The Hulu activation code can be found on your TV screen.
How do I sign up with the Hulu ticket?
To sign up with Hulu ticket:
- Access Sign up page.
- Enter your email address (your Hulu log-in ID) in STEP 1/3.
- Confirm the email address shown under "Is your E-mail address correct?". If it is correct, click the [Send verification code] button.
- We will send an email to the email address you entered. Enter the confirmation code in STEP 2/3 and select [Proceed to enter account information].
- *The sign-up verification code is valid for 15 minutes.Fill in [Password], [Name], [Gender] and [Birthday].
- Select [Hulu ticket] as a payment method and enter the 12 digit Hulu ticket code.
- Select [Sign up].
When you sign up with the Hulu ticket, the free trial does not apply.If you want to apply for a free trial, please register with Hulu tickets from the account page after sign-up with a credit card, PayPal, DOCOMO Billing (d-Barai), Yahoo! Wallet.*Please sign up with Hulu ticket from a smartphone, tablet, PC. Sign-up from other devices is not supporte.
Watch Hulu From a Gaming Console
Hulu has apps for a variety of current and previous generation gaming consoles. You can watch Hulu with Live TV or Hulu On-Demand on Microsoft's Xbox 360 or Xbox One, while you can use Nintendo's Switch and Wii U as well as Sony's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 to watch Hulu On-Demand.
Download the Hulu app from the respective game/app stores on any of these consoles, then sign in with your Hulu account to start watching.
Some televisions have applications built right into the TV's hard drive. If your TV already has Hulu, you can log in to your account to watch movies and shows in no time. If not, you can usually download a small, free app to make it work.
Smart TVs might come with a browser for surfing the web, but if you want videos from Hulu (or YouTube, Netflix, etc.), it's best to use the dedicated app, so you don't run into errors. They normally have a special remote that lets you access a hub of some sort to get to the apps section.
How to get Hulu on your Samsung TV
Once you power on your Samsung TV, the first thing to do is grab your remote. Not your cable box remote, but the one that came bundled with your TV. If you have a newer Samsung TV, it’s probably a slim remote with just a few buttons. Once you have it, follow these steps:
- Open your menu of apps using the home button.
- Navigate over to the option marked Apps and press Enter.
- Open the search bar and type in Hulu.
- Head to the Hulu icon and press Enter.
That’s all you have to do. You can also add Hulu.com/activate to your TV’s home screen once it’s downloaded, but remember that your last three apps stay in the Recent tab, so that may be even easier. Now, let’s get you logged in.