The Canon MG2522 is an all-in-one colour inkjet printer. It has the ability to scan and copy your files. This printer may be used with both Windows and Mac operating systems. There are many different technological needs for it, some of which are listed below: Additionally, you may tap on the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup page of our website and have the problems resolved if you are unable to swiftly establish whether your branded printer machine is operational or not.
How to Install a Printer Driver for the Canon Pixma MG-2522 on a Windows Computer
If you just got a brand-new Canon Pixma printer but don't know how to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup on Windows. Consider these essential actions:
Method 1. Installing printer drivers
This method covers the entire process of installing the Canon Pixma printer driver. All you need to do is visit the official Canon website and browse the driver download section to get fantastic printing.
Method 2: Installing a printer using a USB connection
The instruction manual for this approach must be read cover to cover by users. A top-notch USB cable is also necessary for a smooth printer installation process. To successfully install a Canon Pixma printer on Windows, adhere to the steps below.
- Start by turning on your Canon printer and examining the Power LED to determine whether it is lighted.
- Now boot up your PC and open a web browser.
- Download the required Setup package file by going to the official Canon printer website.
- Make sure you setup the printer according to the instructions.
- The USB cable must now be connected with one end to the desktop and the other to the printer.
- Under the Control panel option, choose Devices and Printer.
- Choose Add a printer from the menu to advance to the next stage.
- Make your printer your selection from the list that appears on the screen.
- Choose Next.
- Right-click a printer, then touch to set it as the default.
You may get further support from Printer Helpers and the greatest troubleshooting guidance from the experts there.
Method 3: Using a wireless network to install a printer
To install the Canon printer on the wireless network, carefully follow these instructions.
- By hitting the power button, please make sure the Canon MG 2522 printer is turned on.
- Select Wireless Connect from the printer's menu, then choose LAN settings.
- Next, choose Easy Wireless Connect, then Wireless LAN Setup.
- Now that the software you wish to link to is open, choose Start Setup from the menu to carry on with the Canon Pixma Setup.
- Select your connection method and preferences.
- To connect to the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer, type the username and password and choose the router.
- Now, the setup lasts for some time. Once you've ensured that the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup is successful, you can print a test page.
Setting Up a Canon Pixma Printer on a Mac Some Tips
To quickly set up the Canon Pixma printer on the MAC operating system, you must complete the following steps. If your machine uses the MacBook operating system, you must carry out the actions detailed below:
- Click the Apple menu to bring up the taskbar screen.
- Then. Tap System Preferences to select it.
- After the system preferences window has opened, select the devices option.
- After that, tap on the printers and scanners to proceed.
- It is now necessary to click the Plus (+) sign in order to add a printing device.
- From the choices, pick the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer as your suitable printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for a successful printer installation.
- When the installation is finished, try using the test command function to see how the printing system is doing.
This will make setting up your Canon Pixma printer on a MAC computer simple for you. Customers can also access the Canon printer support page to get helpful guidance on any Canon printer brand.
It was hopefully easy for you to set up a Canon printer on a Mac or Windows computer after reading this blog post. When configuring your Canon printer, don't forget to carefully follow the installation instructions. You can get in touch with Printer Helpers' technical support team if you experience any issues.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup