If you've used a Canon printer for a while, the Canon Printer Offline error may have appeared on occasion. For a number of various reasons, your Canon printer could not be working. Let's look at some viable solutions. Make sure your printer is connected properly. To do this, just adhere to these simple steps:
- Make sure the USB port is properly installed.
- To see if the printer is listed in the Windows Hardware Section, go there.
- Make sure your wifi is on and that your printer is connected.
- Additionally, make sure your modem is connected to the wifi network.
- If the Canon printer offline problem persists, you might need to utilise a wired version rather than wifi.
How to Fix a Canon Printer Offline Issue on Windows
If you're still unsure of why your Canon printer won't operate on Windows 10, check the printer's settings to Canon Printer Offline Fix correctly.
- After restarting your wifi network, see if the internet is connected to it.
- please, the control panel
- Use the Printer Settings button to access devices
- Check to verify whether the printer is online and if there are any pending print requests. If there are any pending requests, resolve them.
- Make sure your preferred printer is set as the default.
- The SNMP option should be found; if it is selected, uncheck it.
- Before attempting to access your printer, disconnect from any VPN connections you might be using.
The Print Spooler service can also be related to your question, "Why is my Canon printer offline?" To take care of it, do the following:
- Restart the printer to fix the problem.
- Activate the computer.
- To access the home screen, simultaneously press the window key and the letter "r."
- Select "Ok" after entering services.msc.
- An another window will open.
- Scroll down to the "Print Spooler Service" option.
- Simply right-click it.
- Relaunch the service.
- Your printer will start up if everything is in working order.
Check that your drivers are current.
Make that the drivers are current and working with your printer by doing the following actions in case you need to reinstall them:
- If you are running Windows, go to the control panel.
- Look for the printer and device options.
- By choosing it with the right click, you may uninstall or remove it.
- From the internet, get the latest recent drivers.
- Download and install the most recent drivers.
- Your computer has to be restarted in order for everything to work correctly.
These are a few of the problems that can happen while utilising a Canon printer with a Windows computer. We have provided you with all the remedies for any difficulties, such as the Canon printer going offline or other errors. If you need help with a particular problem, you can contact us, and we'll take care of it for you.
References: how to put my canon printer online