You may continue installing the printer setup by visiting Canon.com/ijsetup and clicking the link for the Printer Setup download. The online setup tool at https //ij.start.canon may be used by the user to set up the Canon Printer Model. When you connect the Canon printer to your computer, your system does not need to install the driver.
How To Install A Canon Ij Printer | Ij.Start.Canon
The ij.start.canon website may be used to install a Canon printer on a Windows or Mac computer. With the installation, printing your files is simple. To install a Canon IJ printer, according to the instructions below:
- If your computer doesn't have a CD-ROM, get the setup online.
- Start your browser and navigate to www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Here, click on SETUP.
- then submit the printer's model number.
- Otherwise, click FIRST LETTERS before entering the first two letters.
- When you find the printer model you want on the screen, scroll down and click it.
- After that, choose SETTING UP XXXX. Here, the model number for your printer is XXXX.
- Choose the region or location of the purchased printer on Canon.com/ijsetup.
- To determine whether the operating system is chosen or not, look at the SELECT DEVICE page.
- If an operating system, such as Windows, is not already chosen, pick from the list provided.
- Clicking the SETUP button will direct you to the download page.
- Click DOWNLOAD to start the Canon iJ setup download.
- After the file has completed downloading, double-tap it to start the installation.
ij.start Canon's instructions for setting up a Canon IJ printer via USB
From ij.start, you may launch ij Canon. Using the procedures listed below, connect your USB-connected, wired Canon iJ printer to the computer;
- Prior to setting up the Canon iJ printer at ij.start canon, ensure sure the USB is not plugged into your computer. However, if a USB connection is found connecting your printer and computer, remove the cable from the ports before performing the next steps.
- Connect the everlasting connection to the printer and then switch on both the computer and the Canon linked printer.
- Third, download the Canon iJ setup by following the instructions at ij.start.canon. Open the system browser, navigate to https /ij.start.canon, and enter your model number to achieve this.
- In order to download or install software, go to ij.start canon and choose "network connection by USB" from the menu that displays. Click Download setup after that to start your system's
- To begin the installation procedure, double-click the installer file in the Canon printer setup that you just downloaded from ij.start.canon. After that, configure the Canon printer software by following the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the installation process through ij.start canon, add the type of Canon printer you have and choose LAN settings.
- Finally, when the Printer Connection screen appears, connect the USB cable's other end to the PC port and attach one end to the printer's right back side. To determine whether the Canon printer from ij.start canon has been installed correctly or not, configure the ink cartridge and begin printing on paper.
Configuration at http /ij.start.canon To set up your Canon inkjet printer, just follow the procedures indicated below. Take a laptop or computer in your hands and start the process. Now launch the web browser on your device. Google Chrome, Internet Edge, or Mozilla Firefox are your options. Locate the address bar of the browser, which is on the top panel. Type "ij.start.canon" in the address bar and press enter. The home page of the website will now be displayed to you. On the home page, there are tabs for many different functions. One must click the "Set Up" icon. If you click on it, a new window will open. Your model number must be entered here. You have two options for entering your model number: manually or by utilising the click pick option in the page's lower panel. As soon as you enter the model number and hit Enter, the setup instructions for your individual model will show up. As soon as instructions display on your screen, follow them.
References: Canon ij wireless setup