The global applicant tracking system market size is expected to reach USD 2.33 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing preference for automated recruitment process is driving market revenue growth.
Applicant tracking system is a software that implements the task of short-listing candidates by selecting their resumes. Features of this software such as scheduling interviews and candidate tracking are helping in handling the recruitment process effortlessly. Adoption of advanced cloud technology services which allows thousands of customers to access similar resources help companies to cut down their expenses. Companies are competing and adopting various strategic methods to develop innovative products and strengthen presence in the market. Applicant tracking software solutions assist businesses to promote themselves through brand marketing, especially for qualified job seekers.
Automation helps recruiters to complete the overall recruitment process more efficiently. Recruitment automation streamlines each step along the hiring methods, thereby allowing recruiters to gain strong control and tracking abilities, while influencing candidates with modern communication and up-to-date technology. It can simultaneously reduce the load of paperwork and increase chances of obtaining the best and stable talent. It is difficult for recruiters to keep up with all the applicants in spreadsheets manually, however, an applicant tracking system can quickly process applications and swiftly sort through large volumes of data, owing to unique combination of workflow software and database apps/spreadsheet. Industry-specific qualifiers can also be appended to check credential and qualification adaptability.
Some major companies profiled in the global market report are IBM Corporation, Jobvite, iCIMS Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Workday, Inc., BambooHR, Cornerstone OnDemand, ClearCompany, and Zoho Corporation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1575
The research report assesses the market dynamics, market landscape, company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, year-on-year growth rate, SWOT analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report estimates the market size, market growth, and provides an accurate forecast for the key segments of the market for the forecast period of 2020-2028. The report also covers an in-depth analysis of the key competitors of the market, along with their growth strategies and business expansion plans.
The Applicant Tracking System Market has been segmented into key regions of the world and offers an analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industrial chain analysis, demand and supply, import and export, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region. A country-wise analysis of the market is offered in the report to gain a better understanding of the regional spread and progress of the Applicant Tracking System Market.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Software segment accounted for a larger revenue share in 2020. Applicant tracking software solutions collect and store resumes in a database for hiring professionals to access. Resumes may also be stored long after the original job one has applied for, is filled. Adoption of applicant tracking system software among enterprises has become a central part of the business operation, due to ease of use and high flexibility it offers, thereby boosting revenue growth of the segment.
- On-premises segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. Rising demand for cost-effective application tracking systems that are suitable for on-premise infrastructure is expected to boost growth of this segment. Deployment and integration of software permits archiving maintenance and communication within the corporate sector.
- Large enterprises segment accounted for a steady revenue share in 2020. Large enterprises require a support system which can ease the burden of hiring. Applicant tracking system software and solutions can make it easy to receive applications, as well as store, and process these. This system also supports compliance across multiple countries and can keep hiring staff of these companies up-to-date with applicable laws. This software may also help to submit reports correctly and thus avoid penalties and fees.
- Banking, financial services, and insurance sector is moving towards a customer-centric approach and has started adopting technologically advanced solutions to increase interaction with consumer base through mobile interfaces and social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Moreover, increased competition and heightened customer expectations are also impacting the way banks conduct business in a significant manner.
- Applicant tracking system market growth in North America is attributed to rapid economic development and increasing adoption of digital business strategies across various organizations. Furthermore, organizations have invested heavily in advanced technologies to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors and to improve business operations. Faster and timely access to desired candidate related information, along with shortage of job specific candidates are major market growth drivers in the region.
To understand how our Applicant Tracking System Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/applicant-tracking-system-ats-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global applicant tracking system market based on offerings, deployment mode, employee type, organization size, end-use, and region:
Offerings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Employee Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT & Telecommunications
- Government and Public Sector
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Retail and Consumer Goods
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1575
Key Advantages of Applicant Tracking System Market Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Applicant Tracking System industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Applicant Tracking System Market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs