Medical Nutrition Market Overview
The Global Medical Nutrition Market is growing with the rapid pace; mainly due the burgeoning Healthcare Sector. According to a recent study report published by the Market Research Future, The global Medical Nutrition Market is booming and expected to gain prominence over the forecast period. The Market is forecasted to demonstrate a huge growth, surpassing its previous growth records in terms of value & volume. The market of global Medical Nutrition will grow steadily with a staggering 5.4% of a CAGR during the forecasted period of 2022-2030. Medical Nutrition is a therapeutic composition developed to fulfil the nutritional requirement of the patient. Medical nutrition are used during diseases like cancer, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), gastrointestinal disorders, immune system disorders and many.
Medical nutrition is a field of medicine comprising nutrition models made especially for patients suffering from specific diseases. Medical nutrition is especially important when patients are suffering from diseases that are affected by the patient’s dietary intake, such as gastrointestinal diseases, autoimmune diseases, and cancer. Medical nutrition experts come up with specific diet plans for patients intended to make them recuperate and rehabilitate in the lowest possible time. Lifestyle changes such as the increasing reliance on fast food, increasing adherence to smoking and alcoholism, and the increasing prevalence of obesity have led to a growing demand from the medical nutrition market. Increasing awareness about medical nutrition and the increasing recognition of the unhealthy impact of the consumers’ lifestyle choices are likely to be the major drivers for the global Medical Nutrition Market over the forecast period.
Medical nutrition comprises diet strategies used to address the specific dietary needs of patients suffering from diseases that necessitate a change in the patient’s dietary profile. Medical nutrition plays a particularly prominent role in the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and immune system disorders. The rising prevalence of these and other chronic diseases is likely to be the major driver for the global medical nutrition market. The increasing consideration of medical nutrition in the healthcare sector, due to the growing awareness about the important role played by dietary factors in managing and treating some diseases, is also likely to play a key role in the growth of the medical nutrition market over the forecast period. Pediatric nutrition is expected to take on an increasingly important role in the development of the global medical nutrition market in the coming years. Increasing the survival rate among infants has emerged as a key challenge for the healthcare sector as part of the efforts to reduce infant mortality, which is likely to be a major driver for the global medical nutrition market over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1330
Medical Nutrition Market Segmentation
- The global medical nutrition market requires an in-depth study that would provide necessary details regarding the market. This segmentation includes the route of administration, type, application, product type, and distribution channel. Insights and factorial details can be uncovered from these segments upon a minutely focused analysis.
- By type, the market for medical nutrition includes elderly parenteral nutrition, nutrition, pediatric nutrition, and sports nutrition. The pediatric nutrition segment covered 30.2% of the global market share in the year 2017.
- By product type, the medical nutrition market includes multiple trace elements, vitamins, amino acid solutions, lipid emulsions, antioxidants, and chamber bags. The amino acid solution was in charge in 2017. Lipid emulsions have a better chance to grow with the highest CAGR over the review period.
- By route of administration, the medical nutrition market comprises parenteral, oral, and others.
- By application, the medical nutrition market includes renal failure, pulmonary diseases, cancer, diabetes, gastrointestinal diseases, pediatric malnutrition, obesity, and neurological diseases.
- By distribution channel, the medical nutrition market comprises retail pharmacy, compounding pharmacy, hospitals, and E-commerce websites.
Medical Nutrition Market Regional Analysis
Regionally, the global medical nutrition market is segmented into the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America is likely to remain the leading contributor to the global medical nutrition market over the forecast period due to the presence of an advanced healthcare sector and rising prevalence of diseases that necessitate intervention in the form of medical nutrition therapies, such as diabetes and gastrointestinal disorders. The growing prevalence of lifestyle factors that lead to the incidence of diseases such as gastrointestinal diseases, obesity, and diabetes is likely to be the major driver for the medical nutrition market in the Americas regional segment. The growing geriatric population in North America could also emerge as a major factor in driving the medical nutrition market in the region, as the baby boomer population in North America is still going strong thanks to progressive medical technology upgrades.
Asia Pacific is also expected to emerge as a major player in the global medical nutrition market over the forecast period due to the growing population of the region. The growing prevalence of diabetes and cancer in Asia Pacific countries such as India, Indonesia, China, the Philippines, and Japan is likely to be a major driver for the medical nutrition market in the region. Increasing efforts to cut down on the rate of infant mortality in the underdeveloped parts of Asia Pacific are also likely to play a key role in the growth of the medical nutrition market in the region over the forecast period.
Medical Nutrition Market Players
- Solace Nutrition (U.K.)
- AYMES Nutrition International Ltd. (U.K.)
- Mead Johnson and Company LLC. (U.S.)
- Nestle Health Science (Switzerland)
- Braun Melsungen AG (Germany)
- NeoMed (U.S.)
- Abbott Nutrition (U.S.)
- Baxter International (U.S.)
- Danone (France)
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/medical-nutrition-market-1330
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071