Custom Antibody Market Overview
All types of research studies are widely preferred to the custom antibody because it provides high selectivity and specificity. Also, it is widely used in research studies because it is considered easy to produce compared to any other antibodies.The global custom antibody market is expected to exhibit a 9.6% CAGR during the the forecast period, according to a new market intelligence report from Market Research Future (MRFR). The global custom antibody market is primarily driven by the growing demand from the life sciences sector, which has been driven by the growing demand for cellular research. The report presents a comprehensive view of the global custom antibody market to the readers with the help of historical statistics illustrating the growth of the market through the review period along with the market’s current figures, to present reliable forecasts about the market’s movement over the forecast period.
Custom antibodies are used in cellular research of all kinds, making them among the most popular products in the biotechnology industry today. Cellular research has taken on a vital role in the investigation into the origin and treatment of diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and cancer. This has driven the demand from the global Custom Antibody Market size and is likely to remain the major market driver over the forecast period. The growing incidence of pathogenic and contagious diseases in the world is likely to be a major driver for the market over the forecast period. The increasing role of genetics in cancer research is also likely to be a major driver for the global custom antibody market, as cancer research is likely to be one of the best funded arms of healthcare research over the forecast period.
The demand for Custom Antibody Market is expanding due to the rising association with the academic centers and industry and rising research activity in the life sciences industry. The custom antibody has benefits for the research studies as it accomplishes well in quantitative or qualitative immunodetection. The present market shows serious concern about the quality of catalogue antibodies. The growing demand for long-term cancer research aimed at finding highly targeted medication is likely to be a major driver for the global monoclonal antibody custom services market over the forecast period. Cancer has become a major healthcare and economic burden in recent years, leading to the development of strong research environments looking for targeted therapies to cure all forms of cancer.
Custom Antibody Market Segmentation
- The global monoclonal antibody custom service market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end use, and region.
- On the basis of type, the global monoclonal antibody custom services market is segmented into rat custom monoclonal antibodies, rabbit custom monoclonal antibodies, and others. Rat custom monoclonal antibodies dominated the global monoclonal antibody custom services market in 2016 and are likely to remain the dominant segment over the forecast period due to the widespread support for the use of lab rats. However, the rabbit custom monoclonal antibodies segment is expected to exhibit the higher CAGR of 11.48% over the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into diagnostic application, therapeutic application, and protein purification. The diagnostic application segment is sub-segmented into biochemical analysis and diagnostic imaging. The biochemical analysis segment is further segmented into pregnancy, cancer, hormonal disorder, and infectious diseases. The diagnostic imaging segment is further segmented into cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and bacterial infections. The therapeutic application segment is further segmented into MAb as therapeutic agents and MAb as targeting agents.
- On the basis of end use, the market is segmented into hospitals, research and academic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and others.
Custom Antibody Market Regional Analysis:
The global custom antibody market is likely to be dominated by the Americas and Europe segments over the forecast period due to the presence of a solid, well-equipped research arm for the healthcare sector in these regions. Global pharmaceutical industry leaders are situated mostly in the U.S. or Europe, leading to the two regions accruing a dominant share in the market. The growing healthcare expenditure in the U.S., the UK, Germany, and France is also likely to be a major driver for the custom antibody market over the forecast period. Both Americas and Europe account for more than a third of the global custom antibody market and are likely to retain their dominance over the forecast period due to the growing prospects of the medical research sector in the region and the growing private funding for the healthcare sector.
Custom Antibody Market Players
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Abcam PLC
- Merck Group
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Cell Signaling Technology Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Biolegend Inc.
- Rockland Immunochemicals Inc.
- Promab Biotechnologies Inc.
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/custom-antibody-market-7062
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071