Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market Overview
Tissue transglutaminase (TG) test is used for the diagnosis of certain autoimmune diseases, which is mostly limited to celiac disease. In celiac disease, gluten (a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and oats) is seen as a foreign invader and is attacked by the immune system, followed by the production of antibodies directed against the enzyme Tissue Transglutaminase (TG) (a calcium dependent proteolysis restricting enzyme), which is normally present in intestines. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Tissue transglutaminase (TG) test is used for the diagnosis of certain autoimmune diseases, which is mostly limited to celiac disease. In celiac disease, gluten (a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and oats) is seen as a foreign invader and is attacked by the immune system, followed by the production of antibodies directed against the enzyme Tissue Transglutaminase (TG) (a calcium dependent proteolysis restricting enzyme), which is normally present in intestines.
Increasing prevalence of celiac disease drives the growth of the market. According to the World Gastroenterology Organization in 2016, 1% of the total population in western countries was diagnosed with the celiac diseases and the prevalence have substantially increased across the globe. According to Celiac Disease Foundation in 2016, hospitalization have increased by 600% from 1998 to 2013.Increasing prevalence of autoimmune diseases mainly celiac disease, increasing geriatric global pool, and increasing investments healthcare drives the Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market Share growth. Low healthcare expenditure in developing regions, costs considerations, false positive diagnosis in geriatric population marked due to conditions such as diarrhoea, etc. likely to affect the market growth negatively.
Immunoglobulin A (IgA) and immunoglobulin G (IgG) are the antibodies responsible for the autoimmune responses. The IgA form of TG antibody is more frequently exploited for the diagnosis of celiac disease. This is because it is synthesized in the small intestine where gluten causes inflammation and irritation in sensitive people. Its application in testing is marked when patient is incapable to produce normal IgA as it is less specific to celiac disease.
Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market Segmentation
- The Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market has been fragmented dependent on types and end clients and end-users.
- Because of types, the Tissue transglutaminase test market has been sectioned into serological testing, biopsy, and others. The serological testing is sub-fragmented into tissue transglutaminase (tTG) counteracting agent IgA, serum and Tissue Transglutaminase (tTG) neutralizer IgG, serum, and others.
- Given the end clients, the Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market has been sectioned as clinics and facilities, home consideration, research associations, and others.
- In light of types, the Tissue transglutaminase test market has been sectioned into serological, biopsy testing, and others. The serological testing is sub-sectioned into tissue transglutaminase (tTG) counteracting agent IgA, serum, and tissue transglutaminase (tTG) immune response IgG, serum.
- In light of the end clients, the Tissue transglutaminase test market has also been sectioned as emergency clinics and facilities, homecare, research associations, and others.
Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market Regional Analysis
The tissue transglutaminase test market is segmented into the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
The Americas account for a significant market share owing to high usage of medications and high expenditure on the health care facilities and products. Moreover, the fast uptake of new technological advancements in the United States drive the global tissue transglutaminase test market. Additionally, the concentration of major research companies and research organizations in the developed countries of this region boost the market growth.
Europe is the second largest market in the world. This is because of high income and healthcare penetration in the region.
Asia Pacific region is expected to grow speedily. Some of the countries in this region, namely India and China are expected to lead this market due to fast growing healthcare sector during the forecast period.
Gulf nations such as Saudi Arabia and the UAE are projected to drive the Middle East & African market. The African region is expected to witness a moderate growth owing to poor economic and poor healthcare development. Also, difficult political conditions may hinder the growth.
Tissue Transglutaminase Test Market Players
- SQI Diagnostics,
- Trinity Biotech,
- Zedira GmbH,
- Demeditec Diagnostics GmbH,
- ARUP Laboratories,
- Cell Science Systems,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories,
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Amgen Inc.
- Ajinomoto Co, Inc.,
- Yiming Biological Products Co.Ltd.,
- Micro-Tech Foods Ingredients, Inc,
- Kinry Food Ingredients Co., Ltd.
- Nanning Pangbo Biological Engineering Co., Ltd
- BioRap Technologies Ltd
Browse Detailed TOC with COVID-19 Impact Analysis at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/tissue-transglutaminase-test-market-824
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor,
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071