Want to download bank feed transactions in QuickBooks, but don’t know the steps involved? Well, in this post, we are going to learn the complete set of steps to download bank feed transactions successfully in QuickBooks. Note that, the user can start the process to download bank feed transaction in QuickBooks only when completed the process for setting up accounts for bank feeds. To learn the steps involved in downloading the bank feed transactions; make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also consult our tech support team at +1(844)405-0907 and we will provide you with instant support services.
Visit here: Fix QuickBooks error code 179
Important points to consider
Before moving to the steps, make sure to keep the following factors in mind:
- Note that the web connector only work with .qbo files. Moreover, the third-party applications available on the Intuit marketplace can handle the QIF files, which make the process easier for the user.
- Another important point is that one can’t download transactions into the same QuickBooks company file more than once. If the bank might be able to reopen the transactions on their side, then the user can download then again
Steps to download bank feed transactions
The steps involved in downloading the transactions are as follows:
- Simply start with moving to the banking menu
- Once done with that select the bank feeds centre from the bank feeds option
- And then select account to connect from the bank accounts list
- Note that, it is not mandatory to edit or delete items by clicking on to the drop down menu
- Now, click on the download transactions tab
- Also note that if you have already downloaded the transactions and haven’t reviewed them yet, then make sure to choose the transaction list.
- After that choose the synchronize tab
- And also download transactions for a specific account only by selecting sync this account tab
- The next step is to enter the pin for connecting to the bank
- And to end the process, make sure to click on ok tab
Towards the end of this post, we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in downloading the bank feed transactions in QuickBooks. However, if you land into some sort of issue or if you require any sort of professional assistance at any point in time, then in that case contacting our QuickBooks tech support at +1(844)405-0907 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services. Thus, feel free to contact our experts for any sort of technical assistance.